Standard Hire Terms and ConditionsOrders may be placed by letter, telephone, fax or e-mail.
1. Hire rates are for a 48 hour period allowing delivery/collection from 12 noon on the day before use date and collection by 12 noon on the day following use date. Additional hire days and late returns will be charged at 25% per day thereafter.
2. All goods to be returned clean and in good condition. Any goods returned unwashed will be subject to a cleaning charge. No refunds will be made for any unused goods.
3. Any shortages, breakages or damage to goods will be charged at our current replacement charge.
4. Prices subject to alteration without notice. All prices plus VAT at prevailing rate.
5. Deposits A deposit of an amount at the discretion of the company will be payable on confirmation of order. This represents a holding deposit initially, and no cancellations are accepted once confirmed. The deposit amount on commencement of hire is then used as a breakage/shortage/damage deposit and will be off-set against any further invoices.
6. All customers (non-account holders) will be required to make full cleared payment prior to hire commencement.
7. A delivery and collection service is available. Please ask for a quotation. Deliveries/collections are based on our drivers having easy access to a ground floor location only - if this is not adhered to we must know in advance and additional charges will be incurred.
8. The hirer is responsible for any loss/damage to goods for the entirety of the hire period. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are fully covered by insurance with regard to theft, damage and public liability risks.
9. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
10. The hirer is responsible for the safe handling of all equipment and in accordance with the safety operating instructions provided.
All equipment has been tested and safety checked before delivery - however in the event of any uncertainty please contact our office before attempting use.
Bybrook Furniture & Event Hire LTD are committed to protecting your privacy. As a business which holds personal data relating to your company, we are legally obliged to inform you of what data we hold for you and how we will / will not use it.
Information held on file:
We hold and will continue to hold your personal information within our business systems for past and present hire jobs.
This information includes:
The information we collect from you is for the sole purpose of providing a quotation or confirmation and it is not passed on to anyone or anywhere else except for delivery and collection drivers and any third party we may have outsourced to fulfil your order (example: generator, heater cross hire etc).
Bybrook will never pass any personal information to any marketing company unless required for legal requirements. Under UK law we are duty bound to share information to HMRC. Once your order has been processed and completed any card details are destroyed other than the copy of transaction which does not display any details that would be used again other than the payment amount.
This may be altered/ updated at any time to comply with legal requirements.