Standard Hire Terms and ConditionsOrders may be placed by letter, telephone, fax or e-mail.
1. Hire rates are for a 48 hour period allowing delivery / collection from 12 noon on the day before use date and collection by 12 noon on the day following use date. Additional hire days and late returns will be charged at 25% per day thereafter.
2. All goods to be returned clean and in good condition. Any goods returned unwashed will be subject to a cleaning charge. No refunds will be made for any unused goods.
3. Any shortages, breakages or damage to goods will be charged at our current replacement charge.
4. Prices subject to alteration without notice. All prices plus VAT at prevailing rate.
5. Deposits A deposit of an amount at the discretion of the company will be payable on confirmation of order. This represents a holding deposit initially, and no cancellations are accepted once confirmed. The deposit amount on commencement of hire is then used as a breakage/shortage/damage deposit and will be off-set against any further invoices.
6. All customers (non account holders) will be required to make full cleared payment prior to hire commencement.
7. A delivery and collection service is available. Please ask for a quotation. Deliveries/collections are based on our drivers having easy access to a ground floor location only - if this is not adhered to we must know in advance and additional charges will be incurred.
8. The hirer is responsible for any loss/damage to goods for the entirety of the hire period. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are fully covered by insurance with regard to theft, damage and public liability risks.
9. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
10.The hirer is responsible for the safe handling of all equipment and in accordance with the safety operating instructions provided.
All equipment has been tested and safety checked before delivery - however in the event of any uncertainty please contact our office before attempting use.